Re: [MiNT] Missing clobbered register in gemlib

Helmut Karlowski wrote:
I tried your program on Steem with TOS 1.62 and it crashes on the trap
#2 inside v_opnwk().

It crashes on v_clswk here (I believe).

Things are probably different with my outdated TOS and brand new ARAnyM's stuff.

However this is really black magic, I believe this should never be
done in the real world.

This is pretty much what XaAES does (v_opnvwk/v_clsvwk inside of course).

And why should it not be allowed to open a workstation? Even if there is
one open already?

Sorry, I forgot the essential part: you work on the AES itself.
I don't know if a physical workstation can be opened if it has already been opened by someone else. It crashes my old TOS.

--
Vincent Rivière