Re: [MiNT] Missing clobbered register in gemlib

Helmut Karlowski wrote :
v_opnwk( work_in, &vdi_handle, work_out );

I tried your program on Steem with TOS 1.62 and it crashes on the trap #2 inside v_opnwk().

In my documentation, it is said that calling v_opnwk() crashes because it is already opened by the AES, and it crashed for me. But the book also says that it can work if you close the physical workstation first.

I added the following to your program:
  v_clswk( 1 ); /* Should be obtaianed via graf_handle() */
before v_opnwk();
Then it does not crashes, even if I loose the palette and the mouse.

However this is really black magic, I believe this should never be done in the real world.

--
Vincent Rivière