[MiNT] Missing clobbered register in gemlib

Hello,

While debugging some SDL test application for Coldfire with Vincent and
Didier, we came accross the following bug:

In _aes_trap() function defined in gemlib/gem_aesP.h, a0 register is
not listed in the clobbered register list, and thus the compiler is not
aware of this register changing its value when calling the trap #2. The
gemlib/gem_vdiP.h has the correct clobber list.

We also verified this by disassembling the trap #2 TOS routine (TOS
4.04 for me).

--
Patrice Mandin
WWW: http://pmandin.atari.org/