Re: [MiNT] Opening VDI workstation (was Re: Missing clobbered register in gemlib)

Am 20.12.2009, 16:06 Uhr, schrieb Patrice Mandin <mandin.patrice@orange.fr>:

According to documentation (Compendium for me), the work_in array must
be initialized like this:

work_in[0]=Getrez()+2;
for(i = 1; i < 10; i++)
	work_in[i] = 1;
work_in[10] = 2;

Yes - my initialization is sloppy, but it should not lead to a bus-error. I'll try with the correct one.

Also, the fact you open the physical workstation (instead of the
virtual one, with v_openvwk), could be the cause of your problem, if
the TOS as already opened it.

Someone has to open a physical workstation.

-Helmut