Re: [MiNT] Missing clobbered register in gemlib

Helmut Karlowski wrote:
fvdi has debug-ouput too, but is goes to the console, which is cleared
by v_opnwk or v_clswk, so I cannot read it (See my testprog).

Maybe fVDI could be patched to send its output to ARAnyM's debug log ?
Something like kprintf() in FreeMiNT ?

And also I have misconfigured something in aranym so the scrolled text
in the EMUTOS-console is hard to read. Maybe someone knows how to fix this?

I don't see what you mean.
Maybe long lines are not wrapped ? This has always been a problem on TOS. The solution could be to enable line wrap, foe example in EmuCON.

--
Vincent Rivière