Re: [MiNT] Missing clobbered register in gemlib

>> fvdi has debug-ouput too, but is goes to the console, which is cleared
>> by v_opnwk or v_clswk, so I cannot read it (See my testprog).
>
> Maybe fVDI could be patched to send its output to ARAnyM's debug log ?
> Something like kprintf() in FreeMiNT ?

No need to patch anything. This has been in there for a long time:

# Uncomment this one if you want the debug output to go somewhere else
# than the screen. The number is a BIOS (Bconout) device, where the
# most useful ones are the parallel port (0), the serial port (1), and
# the midi port (3). Use -1 for ARAnyM console output and -2 to return
# to the default (screen output via Cconws).
#debugout 1

/Johan