Re: [MiNT] Missing clobbered register in gemlib

Am 20.12.2009, 17:23 Uhr, schrieb Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@freesbee.fr>:

Maybe fVDI could be patched to send its output to ARAnyM's debug log ?
Something like kprintf() in FreeMiNT ?

Yes - but it should be possible to switch it on/off like C-A-F1/F2.

And also I have misconfigured something in aranym so the scrolled text
in the EMUTOS-console is hard to read. Maybe someone knows how to fix this?

I don't see what you mean.
Maybe long lines are not wrapped ? This has always been a problem on TOS. The solution could be to enable line wrap, foe example in EmuCON.

It doesn't clear to eol on scrolling (see snapshot).

Since I have this the Emutos-start-screen is colored, which was only B/W before ..

-Helmut