Re: [MiNT] [MiNT]patches, was: Mintlib: Bindings for EsetShift() and VsetMask()

2009/12/13 Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@freesbee.fr>:
> Helmut Karlowski wrote:
>>
>> I use this in xaloader, and currently xaaes is the only km I know so it
>> should not be dangerous to anything else atm.
>
> Could you please tell us why you need to unload xaaes ?
> I don't see any obvious reason (it doesn't mean there is none).
>
> --
> Vincent Rivière

to dynamically change AES, this would be required..

I sounds like because XaAES is the only current KM, some more work is
needed in various areas of it. But without another KM to test with and
against, it may be differcult to get practical results..

I have an idea for a certain type of AVSERVER that may or may not be
useful as a KM. If it were a KM, it would be required that it be
unloadable also..

Paul