Re: [MiNT] [MiNT]patches, was: Mintlib: Bindings for EsetShift() and VsetMask()

Am 14.12.2009, 07:12 Uhr, schrieb Paul Wratt <paul.wratt@gmail.com>:

I sounds like because XaAES is the only current KM, some more work is
needed in various areas of it. But without another KM to test with and
against, it may be differcult to get practical results..

You are right. But I' say that the near goal should be to make the current environment as stable as possible first. Just run xaloader.prg from inside xaaes for example ..

The run_km would need a complete rework (and rethink). Next version!

-Helmut