Re: [MiNT] Mintlib: Bindings for EsetShift() and VsetMask()

On 12 dec 2009, at 19.57, Paul Wratt wrote:

> --- snip ---

Basically all I want to do is add it to falcon.h and osbind.h. It's a matter of adding like 4 lines of code in these header files. Since I don't know the procedures involved to get these things into the CVS, I popped the question on this list. I don't think there is any profiling needed. These calls are available on the Falcon (hence they should be in falcon.h), and possible on the Milan as well.

best regards

-- PeP