Re: [MiNT] Aniplayer

On Sat, 2011-11-19 at 04:20 +1300, Paul Wratt wrote:

> hmm.. the "./" search in the code sounds a bit cack handed, and should
> probably be fixed. Changing this in MiNT wont affect Magic, or apps
> that use SLB..

What do you mean? To drop looking in .\ if SLBPATH is empty? Or to look
in .\ also when SLBPATH is defined? In what order?

> The current default SLBPATH setting should be updated to reflect most
> common setups, so any new kernel releases should have something like
> the following in mint.cnf:
> setenv SLBPATH ./;/c/mint/slb;/c/gemsys/slb

Yes, that setting in the example cnf can cause confusion. I think it
should be commented out by default.

Also, when SLBPATH isn't defined MiNT should look in a default folder
(like $SYSDIR\..\slb\) instead of .\. That would be the equivalent of
MagiC's XTENSION-folder.

Jo Even