Re: [MiNT] Aniplayer

On Wed, 16 Nov 2011 21:51:53 , Paul Wratt <paul.wratt@gmail.com> wrote:

> Did you get this sorted, or get it isolated, remembering the Anipalyer
> does use some SLB (that was patched by vincent a couple of months ago
> - 1.17 has this bug only SLB in c:\mint get loaded - from memory)
>
> Paul

I think you have hit the nail on the head.

I moved avcodec.slb to c:\mint\1-18-cur and I was able to
create an AC3 file.

Also mp? is immediately available when I open the save dialogue
instead of being greyed-out the first time.

It still crashed so I copied Vorbis.slb, vorb_enc.slb and lame_enc.slb
I then managed to save an mp3 and an ogg :-)

Thanks Paul.

Now the weird part. I have always had the slb files in
c:\gemsys\slb but in the mint.cnf the path is

setenv SLBPATH c:\mint\slb

I wonder if I changed it to allow for the issue you mentioned ?

Odd that it works now. It must still be ignoring the slbpath.

Peter