Re: [MiNT] Aniplayer

would it be ok to change is so it does. Since it is kernel it does no
affect programs as such

I was reading the SLB docs when you posted questions about SLB and the
final fix, I am sure it says "./" first, but dont quote me, some else
needs to verify it

either way, I think it should be fixed (for mint at least) as it will
stop this kind of thing happening in the future.. and make apps with
SLB's easier to work with in the future

Paul