Re: [MiNT] Aniplayer

On Fri, 18 Nov 2011 11:40:42 +0100, Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no> wrote:

So if SLBPATH is specified, .\ will never be searched. It can easily be fixed, but what is the specified search order for SLB's?

I just checked how this works in MagiC 6, which I believe defines the SLB functionality.

MagiC 6 does not look in .\. If the path to the SLB is not passed to slb_open(), or the SLB is not found in this path, MagiC looks either in the XTENSION-folder or search in SLBPATH.

So I think the current behaviour in MiNT is correct. If you want MiNT to look in .\, just add .\ to SLBPATH, like this:

setenv SLBPATH .\;u:\c\mint\slb;\u:\c\gemsys\slb

Jo Even