Re: [MiNT] Firebee Coldfire MiNT Kernel and NFS

On 05/09/2014 11:15, Vincent Rivière wrote:
So care must be taken when choosing the right bit for BSET, and check
the whole logic of the routine.

I checked the routine again.
The semaphore is the "lock" variable.
It is:
- either set to 0x80 by TAS at the beginning of the critical section
- either manually reset to 0 at the end of the critical section
The variable can't have any other value.

So in this case, BSET.B #7 is equivalent to TAS.
I still believe that my patch is correct (in this special case).

--
Vincent Rivière