[MiNT] Firebee Coldfire MiNT Kernel and NFS

Firebee Coldfire MiNT Kernel and NFS

The nfs.xfs is not working on the Firebee ...

On my first CF Card I use the Coldfire 1-19-cur MiNT Version with the nfs.xfs from Vincent and it doesn´t work.

On my second CF Card with the original Firebee 1-18-cur MiNT Version with EasyMiNT/SpareMiNT it working not properly too.

Can it be that is something wrong with the Coldfire Kernel ?

See ->   http://www.atari-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=26821

NFS works on any 68k Atari or Clone but not on the Firebee ...