Re: [MiNT] Keyboard-problem with XaAES helmut-branch

Am 12.06.2010, 15:07 Uhr, schrieb Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no>:

The symptoms are pretty clear: I had this always.

And I haven't. If this has happened before, it must have been very
rarely because I've never noticed it. But with the new build it happens
about 50% of the time.

Do you use an old kernel or the current one? Try also with another
kernel. And try to run xaaes from mint.cnf.

Current kernel. I have tried with an older kernel and did not notice any
difference. I have not tried running XaAES from mint.cnf though. Will
try this ASAP.

Have the xaaes-threads the same pgrp as init?

Yes.

Why?

It should be the pgrp of xaloader. You could also boot into a shell and run xaloader from that. XaAES should not have the same pgrp as the shell or init (that started xaloader). If you don't encounter the issue when the pgrps are different, possibly it can be fixed in xaloader.

pid  72 (qed): Dopendir(U:\ram\clipbrd\): error -33
pid  72 (qed): Fxattr(U:\ram\clipbrd\): path2cookie returned -33

Leave away the last \:

clipbrd=u:\ram\clipbrd

Tried this, there is no difference.

Works on aranym.

Try an old kernel, see if there's a difference with that clipbrd-issue.

--
Helmut Karlowski