Re: [MiNT] Keyboard-problem with XaAES helmut-branch

On 06/11/2010 10:00 PM, Helmut Karlowski wrote:

> This may be due to mixed-up keyboard-control. Ctrl-Q may be eaten by MiNT.
>
> Try to press blank or tab when this occurs. It does happen very rarely
> here (and should never).

I will try this. I could of course not reproduce this problem right now ;-)

> But this did not change a long time. There's nothing new on this regard.

I have been using a build from September 09 until recently.

>> Also, qed has started to complain about "The clipboard folder could no
>> be created!".
>
> How is clipbrd set in you xaaes.cnf? I get this message when I set
> clipbrd=\host\clipbrd\ on aranym but not when it's c:\clipbrd\

clipboard = u:\ram\clipbrd

>> I just downloaded and installed the latest build from www.freemint.org
>> and both problems can easily be reproduced (atleast on my Milan, have
>> not tested on any other system).
>
> How do you start xaaes?

from init ("console "/c/mint/1-17-cur/xaaes/xaloader.prg" in ttytab).

Btw I just noticed another issue. Taskbar stops receiving events after a
while with this build. Has anybody else noticed this? I will look into
it ASAP.

Jo Even