Re: [MiNT] Keyboard-problem with XaAES helmut-branch

Am 11.06.2010, 23:37 Uhr, schrieb Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no>:

On 06/11/2010 11:09 PM, Helmut Karlowski wrote:

That's the problem with this issue. I've been having this since MiNT
1.15. Maybe Ctrl-S helps to reproduce it.

I have not noticed this until tonight.

Now you know how it feels ;)

I tried to implement a workaround in xaaes months ago which did improve it for me but occasionally it still happens.

Setting clipbrd to point to c:\clipbrd works. When set to
u:\ram\clipbrd, qed complains when this folder already exists. However,
this problem has never occured until tonight. So something has changed.

Nothing I know of. Maybe I'll try qed with \host\clipbrd with an older xaaes.

Strange.

Indeed. Something is seriously wrong with Taskbar when run under the
latest build of XaAES. Common tasks that works fine with previous

You mean in connection to taskbar or just plain apps crashing?

XaAES-builds cause crashes with the latest build. No memory violations
or anything, just a solid lock-up of the AES. Switch back to the build
from September, and everything is fine. I'll look closer into this.

Would be surely important to trace this.

--
Helmut Karlowski