Re: [MiNT] [MiNT]patches, was: Mintlib: Bindings for EsetShift() and VsetMask()

Am 13.12.2009, 11:58 Uhr, schrieb Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@freesbee.fr>:

In this case the strict reference counting like in Linux should really be implemented.

A km cannot be loaded more than once atm (not shared). I would prefer to prevent it from being loaded more than once, because there is no implementation for loading kms like shared libs or so I think.

When only the process that started the km is allowed to free it, I think it should be enough for the moment.

Later there may be shared kms: several incarnations of fvdi ...

-Helmut