Re: [MiNT] [MiNT]patches, was: Mintlib: Bindings for EsetShift() and VsetMask()

Helmut Karlowski wrote:
A km cannot be loaded more than once atm (not shared). I would prefer to
prevent it from being loaded more than once, because there is no
implementation for loading kms like shared libs or so I think.

First, keep in mind I don't know much about FreMiNT and its km.

"loaded more than once" and "shared" are opposite things.

If I'm not wrong, Linux does not allow to load a module more than once. But when it is in memory, it can be used by several process, like a shared library.

In FreeMiNT, ext2, ethernet, and even xaaes are shared and used by all the process, am I wrong ?

--
Vincent Rivière