Re: [MiNT] Missing clobbered register in gemlib

Am 20.12.2009, 17:29 Uhr, schrieb Johan Klockars <johan@klockars.net>:

It is not exactly surprising that fVDI crashes when someone closes the
physical screen workstation. I doubt it has ever been tried before...

That said, it would of course be preferable to have it working properly.

My pray!

I doubt I'll be able to find the time to debug this before Christmas,
unfortunately. But if anyone wishes to try it themselves, it's not

I could wait another 4 days ..

not even need to worry about the break points and single stepping.
Just Start the program in the debugg and wait for the crash, then
figure out where you are.  ;-)

Thanks - I did debug things before, if it is guaranteed to crash, it is often rather easy, when the stack is intact.

But I won't do this.

And why should it not be allowed to open a workstation? Even if there is one
open already?

That is sort of what physical workstation means. There can only be one
of them per screen.

Yes - right, but in that case I would not receive a valid handle, would I?

-Helmut