Re: [MiNT] CVS on Atari

Guido.Flohr@t-online.de (Guido Flohr) writes:

|> But I don't think that you would want to work with emacs on an m68k
|> machine.  I think that emacs demands vastly more resources than typical
|> Atari machines care to provide.

I have actually used some Emacs 20 version under MiNT, and it wasn't that
bad.  It's a bit better under Linux.  But I probably wouldn't even try
Emacs 21.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab                                  "And now for something
SuSE Labs                                        completely different."