Re: [MiNT] CVS on Atari

On Wed, 22 Nov 2000, Guido Flohr wrote:

> Hm, writing a CVS front end should be no problem for an experienced GEM
> programmer.  Take the sources of tkcvs or cervisia, replace the X resp. tk
> stuff with GEM and off we go. I am quite happy with the command line
> and/or emacs, so don't ask me to do it. ;-)

Better still, try to work it so that the actual Tk code stays pretty much
the same, but gives GEM output. That would be the first small step on the
long road to having Tk available for GEM. If nothing else, it would be
interesting to see.

         |    /     Kristoffer Lawson      |  www.fishpool.fi|.com
         +-> |    setok@fishpool.com       |  - - --+------
             |-- Fishpool Creations Ltd - /         |