Re: [MiNT] CVS on Atari

On Wed, 15 Nov 2000, Petr Stehlik wrote:

> I would like to start using CVS under MiNT. I guess there's a CVS port
> somewhere but would like to use some GUI not just the rough command line.
> I like tkCVS a lot. So my question - is Tcl/Tk ported to MiNT/GEM already?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Tk is ported (Tcl could be but
that's only one half of your equation). The thing is that it would require
a bit of work to get it working with GEM. The base code is fairly good
(and has already been ported to the Mac and Windows) but it would still
require work. It would be lovely to see it working with GEM, but I think
if you want it to work atm you'd have to use it with X.  Porting to MiNT/X
isn't likely to be a horribly complex problem. Possibly only a compile?

         |    /     Kristoffer Lawson      |  www.fishpool.fi|.com
         +-> |    setok@fishpool.com       |  - - --+------
             |-- Fishpool Creations Ltd - /         |