[MiNT] FreeMiNT 1.15.1

Hi all!

I released the official FreeMiNT 1.15.1 version. It's available on the
YesCREW homepage:

http://capybara.sk-pttsc.lj.edus.si/yescrew/eng/index_e.htm

and also on my small site:

http://www.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~fnaumann/mint/1.15.1/

Ok, there are lot of criticism on the version numbering of the beta
versions. So I like to hear your ideas about this topic for the next beta
versions (that will follow in the next time).

The documentation of the FreeMiNT project it's still not perfect. If you
will help please contact me. There are some good starting points in the
doc folder (hypertext, papyrus document).

This is FreeMiNT 1.15.1, official release

Second public release of the new FreeMiNT 1.15.

This is mostly a bugfixed and speed optimized version of the 1.15.0 release.

Thanks to all betatesters who tested intensivly the beta versions
and helped me and all other FreeMiNT contributors with suggestions
and constructive critic or interesting discussions.

This FreeMiNT version is dedicated to the MiNT community. Without the
contributions of the community members there would be nothing todo.

The most important changes:

- 040/060 MMU (memory protection) support
- fix bug in 030 memory protection code (working now)
- complete new and much faster kernel internal memory management
  - efficient 3 way algorithm
- new Ssystem information and configuration options
  - processor cache information & handling
  - extended kernel informations
  - extended debug settings
- new Dcntl supported (DP_VOLNAMEMAX)
- fixes and improvements in the NEWFATFS:
  - software configurable writeprotect mode on filesystem level
  - more sanity checks and verifications
  - enhanced FAT32 support
  - better shell support, x-bit emulation
  - complete working lookup
  - fix some other minor bugs related to directory handling,
  - fix floppy disk bug
  - pseudo permission support
- fixes and improvements in the buffer cache:
  - resident caching (interface enhancement)
  - remove redundant code
  - large read caching
  - writeback optimziation
  - signed - unsigned bugfixes
  - bugfixes in mapping routines
- rewritten syscall entry strategie
- lot of speed optimizations in periodically tasks
- complete new enhanced CNF parser
- rewritten Psigintr(), working now much better
- own processor detection
- automatic cpush adaption
- updates for the TOSFS
- fix 14 partition problem
- fix for CENTEK II users (TOS version detection)
- better Milan support
- and lot of other minor fixes and cleanups

See in CHANGES for more details.

Contributors:

  - Thomas Binder <gryf@hrzpub.tu-darmstadt.de>
  - Konrad M. Kokoszkiewicz <draco@mi.com.pl>