RE: [MiNT] Quitting MiNT & MultiTOS

Basically all you have to do is to make sure that the writeback-cache is
flushed before you switch off. This is done automatically every 5 seconds,
and also (AFAIK) when you call shutdown(). I have only used one
shutdown-program, and this one only works with N.AES. I have no idea if
there even exists shutdown-programs that works with other AES'es (it
probably do.).

Jo Even Skarstein