Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT 1.15.1

Hello,

Frank Naumann wrote:
> I released the official FreeMiNT 1.15.1 version.

Thanks, I downloaded it.
The problem is that 040 version doesn't boot on my HADES 060. So I took
the 030 version. And I had something to ask ... I tought that earlier
beta
version had the memory protection disabled. So I didn't asked the
question.
But 1.15.1 doesn't allow memory protection on the HADES. I tried to name
MINT.PRG instead of MINTNP.PRG, but Mintsetter 3.8 always tells me that
memory protection is OFF. Is it a problem of Mintsetter or is there
still
no memory protection on freeMiNT release ? Is it a problem specific to
HADES 060 ? Thanks for help ...

Regards,

Bye for now ...

-- Francois LE COAT
Author of Eureka 2.12 (2D Graph Describer 3D Modeller)
WEB : http://eureka.atari.org