Re: Ssystem bug

> > 	November    | 10     | 11
> > 	December    | 11     | 12
> >
> > Library bindings and other implementations should check the
> > MiNT version especially if the values found are used as indexes
> > into arrays.
>
> I've already fixed this (in mkbuild.c); unfortunately, after pl 7
> release.

Please change it back before you apply my patches.  I've
completely changed it.  It works better now, and you don't
have to recompile ssystem.c over and over again but only
before mint*.prg is linked together.

> That is, we can allow 1.14.7 to display "Sun 5 Mar" though 5th March,
> Sunday 1998 does not exist :) From next release it will return 1 for Jan,
> 2 for Feb etc.
>
> Day of week is most problematic, because Sunday may be considered as 1st
> day of a week or as a last day of a week. So it is uncertain whether to
> return 0, 1 or 7. But according to the Bible :-) we can use 7 for Sunday
> :)

As I already said:  Library bindings should fix that.  No problem
since Ssystem() allows to request the patch level.  But before
any further change we should for a decision on the format (see my other
posting).

Ciao

Guido
--