Re: Pwaitpid bug?

> > - The MiNTLib (and actually almost every libc for every platform)
> >   expects to find the signal number that caused a child process to
> >   terminate in the lowest seven bits of the return value from
> >   Pwaitpid (have a look at the macros WIFSIGNALED and WTERMSIG
> >   in sys/wait.h).  MiNT currently disappoints these expectations.
> >   I've changed this now.  The MiNTLib doesn't have to modified
> >   for that. Any other programs that would get into problems?
>
> Diffs? :)

In a week. I want to send it together with the rest of my patches
(with the new time stuff).

A propos time (just a funny story): I've implemented some new stuff
to the kernel that changes the clock resolution from 2 seconds
to 26 us (microseconds). Everything runs fine so far, except ...

The battery buffer for my hardware clock is down.  The clock
loses about 2 hours per day.  Well, the last couple of weeks
I had the impression that the battery recovered because the
time was quite stable.  It was only yesterday that I discovered
that this was due to a bug in my new time-keeping functions:
They've added exactly these two hours at every reboot. :-)

BTW, can somebody explain me how to fix my clock problem?
Is there a way to exchange the batteries? Are they still
for sale somewhere? Where do I find them on the main-board?

Thanks and Ciao

Guido
--
mailto:gufl0000@stud.uni-sb.de