Re: [MiNT] Test program for shel_write(SWM_LAUNCH, ...)

Jean-François Lemaire, 20.10.2013 20:18:43:

My next issue is that we don't seem to be talking about the same thing :-) I see no reason for the CWD of the caller to be changed by the AES but I see a
good reason for the /callee/ to have its CWD set to a sensible path,

That was not happening in XaAES, only the caller's cwd got changed (to XaAES-home, under the wrong assumption that XaAES would be the caller). During the launch-process the caller changes into whatever (most likely the child's location) directory (as parent), spawns the child, and should retain it's (the parent's) original directory afterwards. The latter might still be wrong as it is only done for XaAES. You could place your "swcallee" in some other directory and see how it works with the new XaAES.

Should the client's home-dir be wrong than there might still be something I've not seen yet.

--
Helmut Karlowski