Re: [MiNT] Test program for shel_write(SWM_LAUNCH, ...)

Jean-François Lemaire, 20.10.2013 18:11:17:

is the caller and so things go wrong. I'm not sure if the path should
always be restored to the caller's home-path

It seems to me that the launched application should have it's working
directory set to its own path. If not, many applications will break when
launched via shel_write().

I'm talking about the cwd of the caller. During the launch-process it might be changed (to the one of the client or whatever), and thus the caller might get confused. I guess the cwd should always be reset to the home of the caller, not only if it's XaAES (how it is now), but I'll wait for your next issue ;-)

--
Helmut Karlowski