Re: [MiNT] Strange getcwd() return value

Am Donnerstag, den 24.10.2013, 23:17 +0200 schrieb Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no>:
On Thu, 2013-10-24 at 22:54 +0200, Ole wrote:

In DOS and GEMDOS, the path and the drive are two different things.
MiNTlib tries to emulate a unix-type root filesystem on top of this,
which it does reasonably well *as long as you don't mix MiNTlib paths
with GEMDOS calls*. And that's exactly what you're doing if you pass
e.g. the cwd obtained from MiNTlib to rsrc_load(). If you want to do
this, you must atleast prepend it with a "u:" so GEMDOS will know which
drive's root your referring to.

I'm not mixing GEMDOS with mintlib calls - I'm mixing AES and MiNTLIB calls!

With your assumption a path like /usr/bin could never be used - but it works every day!

So there is more to this topic.... using a path like /usr/bin on the console works fine!!

Anyway, you spotted what was missing and opened my eyes for the problem, thanks!

Greets,
Ole