Re: [MiNT] Strange getcwd() return value

On Wed, 23 Oct 2013 22:25:03 , "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:
> Jean-François Lemaire, 23.10.2013 22:04:58:
>
> >> Does netsurf start other prgs using shel_write? The XaAES-path looks
> >> very
> >> suspicious.
> >
> > It looks like it does (line 293):
> > http://git.netsurf-browser.org/netsurf.git/tree/atari/ctxmenu.c?h=mono/atari_treeview_rework#n293
>
> Seems to be the same bug.
>
> I'll have a closer look the next days, but my last patch should at least
> prevent this one.

I just tried Helmut's branch and it doesn't use the odd XAAES path, it uses
<netsurf application folder>\usr/tmp/filename  which isn't right either
but is that a Netsurf bug ?

Interestingly the file it is trying to find is in both u:\tmp and
u:\usr\tmp but it only appears when View Source is selected.
Delete one and the other one disappears as well. Unusual.

Netsurf still won't start from it's own folder because it cannot find
it's rsc file but as Jean-François says, it is not related.

Cheers,

Peter