Re: [MiNT] Strange getcwd() return value

Peter Slegg, 23.10.2013 22:50:20:

I just tried Helmut's branch and it doesn't use the odd XAAES path, it uses
<netsurf application folder>\usr/tmp/filename  which isn't right either
but is that a Netsurf bug ?

netsurf seems to do something like strcpy( p, getcwd()); strcat( p, filename );

I'd say it's a netsurf-bug also.

Interestingly the file it is trying to find is in both u:\tmp and
u:\usr\tmp but it only appears when View Source is selected.
Delete one and the other one disappears as well. Unusual.

Could happen if /usr/tmp is a link to /tmp or the file is linked in both dirs.

Netsurf still won't start from it's own folder because it cannot find
it's rsc file but as Jean-François says, it is not related.

I remember I once tried hard to reproduce this, but it only happened occasionally.

--
Helmut Karlowski