Re: [MiNT] TOSWIN2 and cursor keys

Am Freitag, den 08.02.2013, 02:13 +0100 schrieb Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@freesbee.fr>:

Keycode 27, name ^[
Keycode 68, name D

Not for me.
I get KEY_UP, etc. as expected.

Interesting!

I still think that your terminfo is not found.
IIRC the location is hardcoded when compiling ncurses.

Nope, I do not say that everything is correct with it, but TERM variable is set and when it is set to an value which is not found, ncurses apps won't start,
but output an error "terminal type xy not found in terminfo".

Also, depending of the systems (case sensitive or not), the terminfo
subdirs may be letters or hex numbers.
This was a big mess to cross-compile from Cygwin. See my build scripts there:

http://vincent.riviere.free.fr/soft/m68k-atari-mint/archives/mint/ncurses/

It's works relativly well with the build environment that I use,
it has host and native build stage:

http://www.atariforge.org/gf/project/coldmint/scmsvn/?action=browse&path=%2Fcoldware%2Ftrunk%2Fmake%2Fncurses.mk&revision=28&view=markup

You can see it produces 2 ncurses versions, one time for the host, one time for the
target...

NB: If you build ncurses software with my cross-tools, then at
runtime the terminfo database must be extracted from my bin-mint
package and copied to the right place. Of course you don't need the
hundreds of terminal definitions, tw52 should be enough (and maybe
some includes).
I think that my terminfo database is the compatible with the old
EasyMiNT one, though.

Like I said, I compiled my own terminfo database,... but, I will verify with your
terminfo database, thanks for the info.

Greets