Re: [MiNT] on Mega ST

Hi Helmut,

> > - MiNT did not find the C:\MINT folder
>
> That's true, should be fixed. It only tries <sysdir>/mint.cnf.
> Additionally it could try <sysdir>../mint.cnf. Would that be ok?

If <sysdir> is C:\MINT\1-17-0 not. I could not create a folder with
"-" in the name with a desktop from a TOS up to 3.xx So MiNT should
use also the searchpath <bootdrive>:\MINT

> > - ext2 driver makes the system crash if the system access the filesystem
>
> That is a severe bug. What if there exists an ext2-fs?

I did nit create a ext2 partition. I can do it on my Mega ST. But i
think, this will not avoid the crash. Because i get a invalid
instruction exception, i assume the ext2 driver was a only 030
software.

> First disable wdialog ;)

Done, but did not change teh test results.

Best regards
Michael