Re: [MiNT] on Mega ST

Hi Paul,

> > I think, i can find one in my spare parts collection. So if no one has
> > a Mega ST, i can dig and set one up.
> >
> cool, let me know how you get on

It took a little bit time because on the last weekends are some other
events. But the hardware is now ready. It is a old Mega 1 upgraded to
4 MB ram, a Megafile 60 and SM124. And all parts are working :-) It
was a little bit searching for the DMA cable and i have no Mega ST
keyboard. So i took the keyboard of my Mega STE.

What software should i install?

> btw if anyone does have MiNT running on an MegaSTE drop a line

A Mega STE was also part of my spare part box.

Best regards
Michael