Re: [MiNT] Keyboard navigation [was Re: Task manager]

Am 15.05.2010, 11:39 Uhr, schrieb David Gálvez <dgalvez75@gmail.com>:

2010/5/15 Helmut Karlowski <helmut.karlowski@ish.de>:
Am 15.05.2010, 09:31 Uhr, schrieb Helmut Karlowski
<helmut.karlowski@ish.de>:
O.k., you mean the focus should only be drawn if it's a form_do()? May be a problem if the app thinks another object is focused than xaaes. Is there an
exmple-app to demonstrate this?

Here you can see that the red mark is drawn in the first edit field
and it doesn't move when the different edit fields are focused:

http://www.atariforge.org/gf/download/frsrelease/101/17/mfind.lzh (main form)

http://ptonthat.perso.neuf.fr/files/litchi11h_uk.zip (Windows -> URLs)

http://www.ardisoft.de/Download/rsm365d.zip          (Einstellung ->
Namensregeln)

Not a big issue but i think it shouldn't be like this

Maybe I have got bad eyes during xaaes-programming, but I cannot see any object-cursor on any of theses (see attach). But thanks for the links.

--
Helmut Karlowski