Re: [MiNT] Keyboard navigation [was Re: Task manager]

Am 15.05.2010, 09:17 Uhr, schrieb David Gálvez <dgalvez75@gmail.com>:

Now that some talking about keyboard navigation is going on,

A couple years ago we had a discussion in Windom mailing list about
keyboard navigation and xaaes, the conclusion was that xaaes shouldn't
draw anything on application forms without being request by the same
application to do so.

I haven't read it yet, but I am very sure that I want xaaes behave the way it does now. There are too many clean normal programmed apps (wihout any fancy window/dialog-libs, just plain GEM) that profit from it. The "simple" apps are often better usable now than all those awesome flying-window-dialog-apps. Example: pure-c-compiler-dialog is completely keyboard-controllable.

And I haven't yet a proof that xaaes hurts any of these.

--
Helmut Karlowski