[MiNT] Keyboard navigation [was Re: Task manager]

Now that some talking about keyboard navigation is going on,

A couple years ago we had a discussion in Windom mailing list about
keyboard navigation and xaaes, the conclusion was that xaaes shouldn't
draw anything on application forms without being request by the same
application to do so.

Here a link to the discussion

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=8cf5b8cc0807041217i9c29507g6a137e17fe143246%40mail.gmail.com&forum_name=windom-users

What do  you think? Should be this fix in xaaes?