Re: [MiNT] Task manager

On Sat, 15 May 2010 17:33:02 , "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:
> Am 15.05.2010, 16:17 Uhr, schrieb Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk>:
>
> > I've never seen an app with an edit field that is a button.
>
> So what?

Is it even a legal GEM app if it does that !!

> >> Really: I do not care for windows or linux in this matter: blank sucks!
> >
> > But it is simple quick, easy and works. It would be a shame to
>
> As is insert.

But Insert in an edit field would normally change the cursor from
Insert to Overwrite, how would you handle that if Insert
represents a mouse click ?

> > be inconsistent with Highwire which I think responds to space.
>
> Can you tell me how to open any dialog in highwire except the
> font-selector which I never understood?
>
> BTW: Highwire is really not a reference-app.

But web browsers have forms that are not actually a GEM app.
so it does represent an app that the AES does not control in
the same way.