Re: [MiNT] Task manager

Am 15.05.2010, 16:45 Uhr, schrieb Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk>:

> I've never seen an app with an edit field that is a button.

So what?

Is it even a legal GEM app if it does that !!

Define "legal GEM app".

But Insert in an edit field would normally change the cursor from
Insert to Overwrite, how would you handle that if Insert
represents a mouse click ?

That's a good point. But these things are not realized yet anyway. Or do you have an example where insert switches to overwrite in a GEM-edit-field?

I would suggest for these seldom-used features esc-insert or similar.

But web browsers have forms that are not actually a GEM app.
so it does represent an app that the AES does not control in
the same way.

Do you really intend to make GEM html-conform?

But you are free to add a config-option for this to xaaes.

--
Helmut Karlowski