Re: [MiNT] Messages received twice

Btw, this is something I clearly remember be discussed maybe 5 years ago here at mint list but I totally forgot the result as it turned out into a big flame war :)

Some people believes Reply-To: should be set to SENDER. To me it looked always strange exactly because of reasons mentioned. But, recently I had to setup ctpci user and dev mailing lists and guess what? There was an option for exactly this -- sender / list / explicitly specified address. I was so-so close to changing it to "sender" but then I noticed a note where it's STRONGLY advised to keep it at "sender" option.

Do you have someone an idea why it's so great to have To: <sender> ? To my naive look there are only disadvantages.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org