[MiNT] Messages received twice

Hello all,

This is something that I noticed : I receive some posts from
this list twice, with two different lengths.
For instance, this just happened with both the posts of Miro
and George.
>From George, the post he sent at 21:10:34 yesterday arrived
first with a length of 2711 bytes, then a second time with
3832 bytes. Surprizingly, his second post he sent today at
12:13 wasn't duplicate.
Miro's one from 08:57 was first received as 5363 bytes, then
a second time as 6440 bytes.
I don't understand why this happens.
Could it be a matter of my isp ? Or... what ?

Regards,

J.-Luc