Re: [MiNT] Messages received twice

Hello Jean-Luc,

> Hello all,

> This is something that I noticed : I receive some posts from
> this list twice, with two different lengths.
> For instance, this just happened with both the posts of Miro
> and George.
> From George, the post he sent at 21:10:34 yesterday arrived
> first with a length of 2711 bytes, then a second time with
> 3832 bytes. Surprizingly, his second post he sent today at
> 12:13 wasn't duplicate.
> Miro's one from 08:57 was first received as 5363 bytes, then
> a second time as 6440 bytes.
> I don't understand why this happens.
> Could it be a matter of my isp ? Or... what ?

This  is  the  replier's  "fault"  I'd say. When a mail comes from the
mintlist, the "from" is occupied with the original poster and the "to"
with  the  mintlist  address. If I hit "reply" then the fields are set
in  a  way  so  only  you  personally will get it. So personally I hit
"reply  all",  which  fills  the "to" field with the original poster's
address,  and the "cc" field with the mintlist address. If this annoys
you,  I apologize and promise not to be lazy and edit the fields a bit
before sending :D

--
Best regards,
 George                            mailto:ggn@hol.gr