Re: [MiNT] XaAES:Singletask-mode

I ran up PurePascal and it's own simple desktop clashes very badly with
XaAES.

You mean two menubars interfering? That was what happened with PD.

When I try to open a file the screen is redrawn black and then redraws
back to the confused PP-XaAES desktop. Eventually the mouse froze
and I had to reboot.

Does it have any function at all? I could load programs in PD and it displayed source, but no keyboard and events went an unpredictable way.

Maybe you try with the single-task-mode, but I won't bet that it works.

--
Helmut Karlowski