Re: [MiNT] XaAES:Singletask-mode

On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 21:33:42 , "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:

> > I ran up PurePascal and it's own simple desktop clashes very badly with
> > XaAES.
>
> You mean two menubars interfering? That was what happened with PD.

Yes but it also has it's own dekstop with flder windows and they
clash with XaAES and Thing.

> > When I try to open a file the screen is redrawn black and then redraws
> > back to the confused PP-XaAES desktop. Eventually the mouse froze
> > and I had to reboot.
>
> Does it have any function at all? I could load programs in PD and it
> displayed source, but no keyboard and events went an unpredictable way.

I didn't manage to get as far as the file selector, there maybe
some menu functions that work if I preservered long enough.

> Maybe you try with the single-task-mode, but I won't bet that it works.

What single-task mode ?  I thought it was being worked on.

I am still on 1.16.3 due to the lack of working releases.

Peter