Re: [MiNT] gcc 4.2.2 compile error

btw that reminds me -- there were also problems with getopt()
declaration in getopt.h (in gcc sources, not the system one) -- I've
had to replace getopt() with system one -- getopt( param1, param2 etc)
from /usr/include/getopt.h -- in the build process there were
complaints about it (and in some stage even gcc refuses to compile
since "warnings are treated as errors".

and I also have to made some other modification to some file but I
don't remember exactly which one -- I'll made complete diff when my
build success. in this way I'm really curious how Alan (IIRC) made his
native gcc build "without any modifications" since for me it's
completely impossible :)

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org