Re: [MiNT] gcc 4.2.2 compile error

Hello Vincent,

thank you for the reply.

> So you are making a native build of GCC. Great !

oh yes, build of gcc using m68k-cross compiler gives me some strange
results in my quake port so I'd like to test it with native one.

> First, you should try to understand why the directory fixincludes is not
> here. Maybe because of you previous problems, something went wrong. You
> may have to try again, with the updated patch...

it's because I was really tired :) In fact, the bug reported by me
is/was still here -- I just forgot I redirected for detailed analysis
all stderr messages to file so I haven't seen that error :) So no,
nothing got fixed, I have to try your patch :)

> Good luck.

thanks, i'll let you know if your patch helped.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org